Imagine sending a select group of employees from your company through a W. P. Carey School of Business MBA program that is specifically designed around your firm’s strategic objectives.
You can do just that through our Master of Business Administration - Custom Corporate program from Arizona State University, which we offer partly, or even entirely, online to your employees around the globe.
The goal of a W. P. Carey Custom Corporate MBA program is, quite simply, to make your employees better, more creative and more productive managers, leveraging their coursework and company-focused class discussions to make an immediate impact on your organization.
On the individual level, a W. P. Carey MBA gives students the knowledge and tools they need to:
- Be better equipped to handle complexity more effectively
- Manage uncertainty more usefully
- Think more clearly and creatively
- Identify value more rapidly in a wider range of settings
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Management
- Organization Theory and Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 494 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university
- 3.0 grade point average or equivalent
- For non-native English speakers, evidence of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS). Please refer to ASU’s English proficiency requirements for more information.
International31200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31200 USD per year during 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10710 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.