Over the course of the two-year program, you'll develop a strategic perspective and learn how policy shapes business decisions, and how companies half a world away can impact your organization.
The objective of the Executive Master of Business Administration MBA program from Arizona State University is to broaden and refine your management skills and thinking, enabling you to contribute more substantively to your organization and society. Our comprehensive approach equips you with:
- Business fundamentals, proficiency, and confidence
- Analytical, data-driven problem-solving skills
- Strategic leadership skills and exposure
- Competitive advantage through unique understanding of public policy process here and abroad
Career OpportunitiesThe Master of Business Administration includes the essential academic preparation for students who are interested in pursuing professional careers leading within organizations in diverse functions such as human resources, finance or marketing.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states, employment for business managers is projected to grow between 4% and 11% between 2018 and 2028.Career examples include:
- finance manager
- marketing manager
- supply chain manager
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Statistical Analysis and Decision Models
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 99 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- current resume
- two letters of recommendation
- answers to short-answer questions
- proof of English proficiency
International50412 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88222 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National50412 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88222 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.