The Master of Science in Chemistry program at Boise State University is designed for students needing further education and research experience prior to seeking a Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, or other graduate degree programs, or for students seeking advancement in their current career.
The Master of Science in Chemistry program at Boise State University provides students with advanced training in modern chemical research methods. Our faculty members have research projects that span the chemistry disciplines, and have opportunities in the following areas:
- Antimicrobial Drug Discovery
- Bacterial Quorum Sensing
- Buckminster Fullerenes
- Cancer Treatment Research
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Chemical Biology
- Computational Chemistry
- Cosmochemistry and Meteorites
- DNA Nanotechnology
- Infectious Disease Research
- Nanostructured Materials
- Natural Products
- Supramolecular Assembly
- Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- West Nile Virus Vaccines
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Culminating Activity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 996 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Official GRE scores for the General Test.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic faculty or recent employers.
- A brief letter (no more than two pages) describing applicant’s background, academic interests, career goals and how our program will help achieve these goals. Indicate faculty members you are most interested conducting research with.For a current list of faculty accepting graduate students, please visit the following link: https://www.boisestate.edu/chemistry/graduate/graduate-research-opportunities/
- A resume listing educational training, GPA, awards, research experience, publications, poster presentations, grants, etc.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.