Whether you’re looking to grow within your current organization or need new skills and expertise to take your career in a new direction, the MS-IM curriculum has been developed to align with your goals. In addition to a core curriculum taught by faculty with decades of industry experience, specializations in tech consulting or big data allow you to immediately apply what you’re learning in class into your work, and build expertise for in-demand jobs in every industry.
As a STEM-certified master’s degree, the Information Systems Management MSc program from Arizona State University allows eligible graduates on student visas access to an Optional Practical Training (OPT) extension for up to 36 months, helping international students gain additional real-world skills and experience in the U.S.
- With information security analysts and computer and information systems careers expected to grow faster or much faster than average, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for MS-IM graduates will be strong. More than 75,000 new jobs in these fields are projected by 2026.
- Potential careers for MS-IM graduates include chief intelligence officer, senior data analyst, business systems analyst, and project manager. The leadership skills acquired through this program will prepare students to lead in a wide range of industries, including financial services, health care, marketing, and technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data and Information Management
- Strategic Value of Information Technology
- Business Intelligence
- Information Security and Controls
- Emerging Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence and Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 260 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- short-answer questions
- two letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- proof of English proficiency
Two years of full-time related work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International57394 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57394 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National54624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54624 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State32016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32016 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Online Arizona resident: $24,120/year
- Online Non-Arizona resident: $25,432/year
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.