- Students engage in research, brainstorming, idea visualization, prototyping and testing of creative solutions that address critical problems faced in the world today.
- Graduates of this Industrial Design program from Arizona State University will be adept in using principles of design innovation, sustainability and systems thinking in problem-solving and after graduation often find positions in industry and academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Modeling
- Foundation Industrial Design Seminar
- Foundation Industrial Design Studio
- Visual Methods for Problem Solving
- Materials and Design
- 20th Century Design
- Core Industrial Design Studio
- Design Presentation
Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- a portfolio, letter of intent and contact information of three references submitted via SlideRoom
- proof of English proficiency
International1400 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1400 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1308 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1308 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State837 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 837 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.