Apply directly through to the Family and Consumer Sciences Master’s degree from Hofstra University. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Family and Consumer Sciences program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Family and Consumer Sciences because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Program Philosophy, Goals and ObjectivesThis program emphasizes the requisite core curricula, as described in NYS and National Standards, which are provided in technology-rich, authentic learning environments. Family and consumer sciences educators provide instruction at various grade levels.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child Development/Human Development
- Interpersonal, Family or Career Studies
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Food Science and Food Production
- Business Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Consumer Studies
- Fashion, Clothing and Textiles
- Interior Design and Environmental Studies
- Early Childhood, Elementary/Childhood or Adolescent Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Family & Consumer Science View 168 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International27935 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
National27935 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hempstead
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.