The Master of Science in mathematics is designed to achieve two objectives:
- Provide a strong program of course work in mathematics beyond the undergraduate level and
- Be flexible enough to accommodate a wide variety of student interests and backgrounds. There are no required courses in the program, but students are strongly encouraged to develop an emphasis in the courses which make up their individual plan of study; such an emphasis provides both focus and depth in the graduate experience.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Mathematical Analysis I
- Mathematical Analysis II
- Complex Variables
- Dynamical Systems And Chaos
- Topics In Modeling
- Independent Graduate Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 549 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
For unconditional admission, an applicant should:
- Have completed a bachelor's degree with a grade point average of at least 3.0 in mathematics courses taken.
- Have completed 15 credit hours of mathematics courses beyond calculus, including MATH 3230/MATH 8235 Introduction to Analysis or equivalent.
- Students lacking the 15 credit hours beyond calculus may be eligible for admission in a provisional or unclassified status with a deficiency to be made up in addition to the degree requirements listed.
International16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16020 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16020 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State7138 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7138 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.