Curriculum Specialist from Appalachian State University helps students develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology as they provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses.
Curriculum Specialist from Appalachian State University will prepare you to become a curriculum instructional specialist whose primary concern is the improvement of learning opportunities through instructional leadership in curriculum development, instruction and staff development.
- Advanced Topics in Diversity
- Supervision of Instruction
- Connecting Learners and Subject Matter
- Curriculum Planning
- Product of Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 1417 other Masters in Education in United States
- All applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Valid North Carolina “A” level teaching license or equivalent from another state
- GRE or MAT waivers are available if the applicant has an undergraduate GPA of 3.4 or better or an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and 3 or more years teaching experience.
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official transcripts must be submitted showing any completed degrees and transcripts showing any coursework completed at institutions other than Appalachian in the last five years
- Resume (uploaded as part of the online application)
- Three references
International18183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1102 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 304 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.