The program’s flexibility allows each student to receive the best educational experience possible with the opportunity to complete your degree in one year through our full-time program on the main campus in Boone or two years through our part-time on-campus program or our online program.
Our Master of Business Administration program from Appalachian State University provides individualized attention through dedicated career services and academic advising, as well soft-skills and professional development. Appalachian’s MBA program believes that networking and team building are extremely important in the process of building future leaders. Wherever you find yourself in life, you can always call on an Appalachian graduate for help, advice and support.
- Financial Analyst
- Sales Leader
- IT Infastructure Analyst
- Director of Operations
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Director of Finance and Accounting
- Director of International Trade
- Vice President of Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Quality Management Specialist
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Organizational Chain Management
- Financial Advisor
- Chief Information Officer
- Business Manager
- Marketing Analytics Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Experience
- Economics for Decision-Making
- Problem Analysis and Quantitative Methods
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Fundamentals of Business Analytics
- Managerial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- GRE (score must be no more than 5 years old)
- Resume (Required upload for application submission); letter addressing reasons why applicant wishes to enter the program, not to exceed two pages stating reasons why applicant wishes to enter the program
- Meeting or exceeding the conditions below does NOT guarantee admission. All applications for a given entry term will be weighed based upon the number of seats available and the quality of the complete application packages.
- 3.0 GPA in the last earned degree and official scores from the appropriate admission test(s), OR 2.5 GPA in the last earned degree and official scores at the 25th percentile level from the appropriate admission test(s).
International13704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6852 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National13704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6852 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1815 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.