Apply directly through to a Master’s degree in Curriculum Studies program from Hofstra University. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Curriculum Studies program
When studying a Curriculum Studies program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of Curriculum Studies, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
The program blends on-campus preparation with field experiences in a variety of school settings, including high-needs schools.
This program provides an interdisciplinary approach to the study of curriculum. Courses of study are selected under advisement. Some courses require field placements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on Educational Practice
- Inclusion in Today's Schools
- The Exceptional Child
- Introduction to Information Technology in Education
- Internship in Secondary World-Language Education
- Internship in Secondary Mathematics
- Internship in Secondary Science
- Internship in Secondary Social Studies
- Supervised Internship in Family and Consumer Sciences
- Internship in Business Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3558 other Masters in Education in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.