As a graduate, you will be prepared to immediately secure a position in the working world.
The Applied Economics and Policy program offered by University of Windsor places special emphasis in preparing you to utilize large amounts of data available to professionals in government and business to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of government polices and business projects.
Through a multidisciplinary approach to policy analysis involving economic courses, business courses, communication workshops and an exciting research project, you will have all of the tools and experiences needed to begin a career as an Economist.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Mathematics for Applied Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Business Communication
- Research Project in Economics Policy and Seminar
- International Economics: Trade
- International Economics: Finance
- Urban and Regional Economics
- Industrial Organization Theory
- Economics Analysis of Law
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Applied Mathematics Public Policy View 34 other Masters in Public Policy in Canada
- Four-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary institution
- 70+% cumulative average or 77+% average in the last 2-years of full-time studies (when converted to Ontario equivalent)
- Completion of undergraduate courses in statistics, microeconomics, and macroeconomics1
- Statement of interest (max 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (max 2 pages)
- Letters of Reference
International24680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12340 USD per semester and a duration of 16 months.
National5590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2795 USD per semester and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.