Classroom teachers and practicing educators in other contexts will gain a new perspective on their schools, classrooms and teaching with the skills they develop in this MA program in Educational Policy from Arizona State University .
The coursework will deepen students' understanding of research and policymaking, allow them to critically assess education programs and policies, and develop the skills they need to engage in data-driven decision-making. Courses address key issues in contemporary education policy, evaluating and synthesizing research literature, analyzing and interpreting data and conducting applied research projects. With the assistance of a faculty or academic advisor, students will also customize their elective courses in educational policy, research methods and areas of interest to enhance their knowledge and skills.
Students are prepared to expand or pursue careers that involve the use and interpretation of data. This Educational Policy MA program from Arizona State University is also suited for students who want to pursue doctoral credentials in education after graduation.
Career examples include:
- grants administrator
- policy analyst
- program and project manager
- research and data analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Becoming an Informed Consumer of Education Research
- Translating Research for Education Change
- Data Analysis for Education Decisionmakers
- Systematic Inquiry for Problem Solving
- Critical Topics in Education Policy
- Applied Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Public Policy View 651 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 24 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.