Our students engage in focused clinical training that includes the provision of 500 hours of direct therapy services through both our on-site training clinic and community placements.
What Will I Learn?
- Students enrolled in the academic and clinical training in the MFT program advance their knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Development of genuine relationships with self and others
- Increased self-awareness, healthy boundaries, and self-worth
- Assessment and diagnosis of mental illness
- Joining and creating an effective therapeutic alliance
- Application of therapy models and interventions that promote change
- Enhanced understanding of diversity and global awareness
- Provision of therapy services to individuals, couples, and families
More informationVisit official programme website
- A hallmark of the MFT program is faculty/student mentoring. Faculty maintain an open-door policy and invite dialogue.
- Although the program’s focus on personal growth can be intense, faculty are actively engaged in the process through experiential activities, feedback, and group exploration that enhance self-awareness and promote therapist development.
- Faculty serve as clinical supervisors participating in live supervision and observation in our clinic, where students receive real-time feedback and guidance as they enhance their clinical skills.
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 913 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- GRE scores - verbal and analytical/writing components
- A minimum of 2.75 undergraduate GPA (college transcripts)
- Three letters of reference that can speak to your ability to succeed in graduate school and to your emotional stability and maturity. At least two of these letters should be from former professors who are familiar with your academic work.
- A written essay that identifies your personal statement of goals, and
- A personal interview with the program director and the clinical faculty.
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.