The hybrid format allows students to complete two classes per semester by attending class one night each week. The Master of Business Administration program also allows for a Sport Event Security Management Emphasis, the first of its kind. This emphasis equips students with specialized skills and knowledge needed to address real challenges in maintaining secure sports venues, bridging the gap between business and safety in sports. The unique program consists of 24 core hours and 9 elective hours focused on sport security.
What Will I Learn?
The MBA is the most demanded graduate degree in the world. The MBA program at the University of Southern Mississippi consists of 33 credit hours, 24 core hours and 9 elective hours. Full-time students can complete the MBA in as little as one year while working professional students can complete the program in as little as two years. MBA students learn decision-making skills, to think critically and strategically, develop analytical skills and communicate effectively. Our students are diverse, about half having undergraduate degrees in business while the other half have degrees in engineering, science, humanities, health professions and other fields.
The College of Business and Economic Development is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Location and Trade
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Analytical Decision Making
- Global Business Systems
- Global Business Strategy
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1503 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Have completed prerequisites courses in statistics, accounting and finance.
- Submit either a GRE or GMAT exam score. There are two possible waivers for the required exam score. Applicants who have already earned a graduate degree are granted an automatic waiver. Applicants who can demonstrate 5 years or more of progressive, managerial work experience can apply for test waiver consideration. Work experience waivers are selective, and only granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Statement of purpose
- Submit a cover letter addressed to the Graduate Programs Admission Committee.
- Three letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional sources.
International9094 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4547 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9094 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4547 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for West Hattiesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.