The hybrid format allows students to complete two classes per semester by attending class one night each week. We also offer an MBA degree with a Sport Event Security Management Emphasis. The MBA is the most demanded graduate degree in the world.
What Will I Learn?
The MBA program consists of 33 credit hours, 24 core hours and 9 elective hours. Full-time students can complete the MBA in as little as one year while working professional students can complete the program in as little as two years. MBA students learn decision-making skills, to think critically and strategically, develop analytical skills and communicate effectively. Our students are diverse, about half having undergraduate degrees in business while the other half have degrees in engineering, science, humanities, health professions and other fields.
More informationVisit official programme website
- MBA faculty members are active researchers across all business disciplines.
- In addition, many of the MBA faculty members have significant practical work experience in business and industry.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1286 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application online
- Application fee
- Official copy of TOEFL score from ETS or IELTS score from testing service
- Official copy of GRE, GMAT, or MAT score from testing service
- Official copies of all previous colleges or universities attended
- Official copies of degree certificates or diplomas for all previous degrees completed
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.