The Master of Science in Civil Engineering Program provides engineering graduates, technical professionals and working engineers an opportunity to advance their professional careers by offering courses in a variety of civil engineering disciplines, including structural, geotechnical, water resources, environmental, and transportation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Finite Element Analysis
- Structural Dynamics
- Prestressed Concrete Design
- Soil Improvement
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 367 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Official transcript to be sent from each college or university attended.
- An official copy of scores from the "General Test" of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if applicable, or have attained an aggregate undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or have a minimum of 4 years' relevant work experience or have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- At least two (2) recommendations by former or current supervisors, professors, or professional colleagues,
- A 1 - 2 page Statement of Purpose describing your career and educational goals, and
- A current resume.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.