We offer a master degree in Civil Engineering at the Kennesaw State University. The American Society of Civil Engineers currently supports the Master’s degree or equivalent as a prerequisite for the award of a Professional Engineering license.
- Kennesaw State University's online courses undergo rigorous review by faculty and instructional design staff to ensure they are thoughtfully prepared and delivered.
- Kennesaw State University's commitment to excellence and accessibility includes providing comprehensive training to faculty and professional staff on the use of Information & Communications Technologies we purchase, create, and use suchs as websites, software, and media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students have an opportunity to earn the advanced degree by either thesis option or coursework-only in one of three concentration areas:
- Structural and Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation and Pavement Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Water Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 354 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Graduates holding a baccalaureate degree from colleges or universities accredited in a manner accepted by Kennesaw State University may apply for admission to the Graduate College.
- Applicants must submit the credentials deemed necessary by the chosen degree program. Individual programs may have additional requirements or higher standards than those listed for general admission. Applicants are accepted to one graduate program specifically and must reapply in order to change programs.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.