The curriculum of Kennesaw State University's Master of Science in Integrative Biology (MSIB) advances understanding by providing integrative courses and experiences specifically designed to foster connections across the life sciences spectrum.
This approach prepares our students as scientists well-equipped to address pressing issues in the biosciences.
Why Kennesaw State's MSIB?
- Whatever your goals - further graduate study, admission to professional school, employment opportunities or career advancement - our program integrates core biological principles with the flexibility to tailor your education to your needs and interests.
- We've planned your core coursework to include not only the fundamental life science concepts but also practical aspects that will prepare you to function in the real world of science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our students center their experience in a thesis focused on a specific research question, working with a thesis advisor they choose from a group of faculty members who work on a wide diversity of organisms including animals, plants and microorganisms.
- Your thesis advisor will be in the lab or field doing experiments with you, giving you the personal attention you need to succeed. With our well-equipped research facilities, external and internal research funding, and high quality publication record, Kennesaw State's MSIB program offers a unique combination of 'big name' research excellence with 'small school' research mentoring, so you’ll be ready for your next step.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Bioinformatics View 850 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Completed online Graduate Application
- $60 Non-refundable application processing fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended. Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- KSU Graduate College will evaluate and make decisions based on all aspects of the application packet.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.