The MSCB offers a flexible curriculum, individually tailored to the student’s background and research interests.
The Chemical Sciences program from the Kennesaw State University is 33-credit-hours of coursework with research opportunities in all areas of chemistry and biochemistry, from synthetic organic chemistry to enzymology.
- MSCB will prepare students to think in an interdisciplinary fashion about problems in chemistry, biochemistry and many other related areas of study.
- This program is designed to allow students to complete course work and thesis research within two academic years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Topics in Biochemistry
- Synthetic Methods
- Chemical Biology
- Physical and Analytical Methods
- Research Skills and Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 439 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department code is necessary. Minimum score of at least 286 combined verbal and quantitative.
- Statement of Research Interests - Can be uploaded into the online application. Should strongly indicate research area of interest (to be done with faculty member) and background information that may be relevant to succeeding in the program.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Can be sent electronically through the online application.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.