The MAIGC offers an innovative curriculum that balances theory and skills, a cohort model that builds collaboration and leadership, and a one-of-a-kind Summer Engagement Abroad Module that sends students abroad to study, observe or work with communication professionals in another country.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Survey of Global Communication
- Communication Theory
- International Public Relations
- Colloquium in Global Communication
- Integrated Global Communication Capstone
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 550 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Online Graduate Application -There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended.
- GRE Score Report
- Letter of Application
- Essay (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Why does global communication interest you? Provide a brief statement addressing the formation of your multicultural or global interests and a description of tentative plans for research (specific problems or general areas) in the MAIGC program. (500 words)
- Resume (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (3) (Can be sent electronically through the online application) - Should be academic and at least one from professional
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.