An innovative curriculum offers a balance of theory and skills important for a master’s program, and a cohort model builds collaboration and leadership skills. The Summer Engagement Abroad Module sends students abroad to study and observe communication in a foreign culture.
The M.A. in Integrated Global Communication at Kennesaw State University is a professional-oriented, 30-hour, four semester graduate program that features:
- A location in one of the nation's most vibrant global business and media centers
- An innovative curriculum that offers a balance of theory and skills important for a professional masters program
- A cohort model that builds collaboration and leadership skills
- A summer international experience where students will be immersed in foreign cultures, study global organizations or attend classes at a foreign institution
- A capstone experience that features either a professional project or individual research thesis project
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Global Communication
- Communication Theory
- International Public Relations
- Colloquium in Global Communication
- Integrated Global Communication Capstone
- Topics in Integrated Global Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 485 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Online Graduate Application -There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended.
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- GRE Score Report - Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU (school code 5359). No department code is necessary.
- Letter of Application (Must be uploaded into the online application) - Should state the importance of M.A. in Integrated Global Communications in achieving your career goals.
- Essay (Must be uploaded into the online application) - Why does global communication interest you? Provide a brief statement addressing the formation of your multicultural or global interests and a description of tentative plans for research (specific problems or general areas) in the MAIGC program. (500 words)
- Resume (Must be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.