It enhances the safety and vitality of groups or families, communities and workplaces.
The Conflict Management program at the Kennesaw State University is also a set of tools and a way of thinking that can help not only prevent conflict, but effectively engage it once it arises.
- Conflict management education teaches the various ways people choose to react when confronted with conflict situations and the effect of those reactions on potential outcomes.
- Studying conflict is really about learning skills which can provide the ability to respond in ways that help prevent and manage conflict by reducing ineffective responses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflict management is an innovative and exciting approach to understanding and addressing complex problems ranging from the interpersonal to the international. Conflict management professionals have the knowledge to see the opportunities in conflict and the skills to create positive change.
- For 20 years, the Master of Science in Conflict Management (MSCM) at KSU has provided graduate students a solid grounding in the theory, research, and practice skills they need to "manage conflict like a pro".
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRisk Management View 60 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
- Official Test Score
- Letter of Intent
- Recommendation Letters
- Additional Requirements for International Students
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.