This fully online graduate Strategic Leadership degree from the University of Memphis consists of 33 hours of interdisciplinary coursework in the areas of leadership, communication, strategic planning and assessment, organizational structure, and research/data analysis.
- All applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree with a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants are selected on a competitive basis, so admission is not guaranteed to all applicants who meet only the minimum requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Professional Environment: Issues and Ethics
- Globalization and the Professions
- Research Methods
- Leadership Theory
- Foundations of Leadership
- Research/Data Analysis
- Computer-Based Decision Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Resumé: The applicant's resumé should include the applicant's employment history, academic history, current contact information, and any additional relevant information, such as professional skills, training, presentations, publications, etc.
- Recommendation Letters: Applicants must submit at least two official letters of professional reference, preferably from a colleague or superior who can attest to the applicant's capacity to succeed in the profession. All recommendation letters must meet College of Professional & Liberal Studies requirements or they will not be accepted.
- Personal Essay: Applicants must submit a brief, original essay (approximately 500-600 words) that addresses why they chose to apply to the MPS program and how the program will help them achieve specific professional goals.
International896 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National704 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 704 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 512 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.