The primary objective of this Master of Business Administration and Conflict Management program from the Kennesaw State University is to prepare students for competitive leadership and managerial positions in careers requiring extensive understanding and interaction with conflict management and business acumen.
The students' desire for this program comes from the extensive interaction between the two sectors in areas such as global project management, negotiations and contracting.
- The program consists of a minimum of 54 hours of graduate study of which 27 hours are in areas of Business Administration and 27 hours are in Conflict Management. Additional credit hours may be required depending on each student's academic background.
- Students may also be required to take foundational courses in business as specified by the respective program director. It generally takes approximately three years to earn both degrees for a full-time student.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leveraging Information Systems in Business
- Accounting Insights for Managers
- Resource Allocation and Decision Analysis
- Business Finance
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing the Value Chain
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1194 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Submission of application to the graduate admission office and a non-refundable application fee.
- Baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited in a manner accepted by Kennesaw State University.
- Academic background (approved by MBA and MSCM program directors).
- Current GMAT score required by each individual program
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement that explains interest in enrolling in the dual degree program.
- Professional experience via Resume and two years of working professional experience.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.