The primary objective of this program is to prepare students for competitive leadership and managerial positions in careers requiring extensive understanding and interaction with conflict management and business acumen. The students' desire for this program comes from the extensive interaction between the two sectors in areas such as global project management, negotiations and contracting.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leveraging Information Systems in Business
- Accounting Insights for Managers
- Resource Allocation and Decision Analysis
- Business Finance
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing the Value Chain
- Managing and Leading Work Behavior
- Strategic Management: An Integrative, Capstone Experience
- Basic Mediation Training Clinic
- Foundations and Theories of Conflict Management: Conflict Theory
- Foundations and Theories of Conflict Management: Negotiation Theory
- Foundations and Theories of Conflict Management: ADR Continuum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1054 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submission of application to the graduate admission office and a non-refundable application fee.
- Baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited in a manner accepted by Kennesaw State University.
- Academic background (approved by MBA and MSCM program directors).
- Current GMAT score required by each individual program
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement that explains interest in enrolling in the dual degree program.
- Professional experience via Resume and two years of working professional experience.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.