The MSCS offers excellent curriculum that blends theoretic foundations of computer science with the state-of-the-art computing technologies. The program provides students with opportunities in computer science research, advanced project development and interdisciplinary study, with maximum of flexibility in study plans and class attendance options.
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Theory of Computation
- Advanced Algorithms
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 771 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Meet all KSU Graduate College Admission Requirements.
- GRE Score required.
- Resume/Vita required.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- 2.75 Minimum GPA for students with an undergraduate degree in a computing discipline, OR
- 3.0 Minimum GPA for students with an undergraduate degree in a non-computing discipline. AND must show evidence of programming competency, and have satisfactory coursework or work experience. Applicants lacking foundation knowledge may be provisionally admitted and required to complete the CS Graduate Foundation Certificate, which consists of the following 5000-level foundation courses:
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.