The MSN prepared Nurse Practitioner is ready to assume responsibility and accountability for the health promotion, assessment, diagnosis, and management of patient problems including the prescription of pharmacologic agents within a specialty area of clinical practice such as Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP), Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP), Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP), Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), and Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Role of the Nurse Educator
- Curriculum Development in Nursing
- Teaching Strategies in Nursing
- Health Promotion Across the Lifespan
- Theoretical Foundations in Nursing
- Primary Care of Adults
- Primary Care of Children
- Primary Care of Families
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- BSN or MSN from a college or university nationally recognized by a nursing accrediting agency (CCNE or AACN).
- The GPA required for admission is a 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- Current unencumbered Missouri licensure or unencumbered licensure in the state in which the student completes clinical requirements.
- Graduate level statistics course with a minimum grade of B.
- A free-standing undergraduate health assessment course which needs to be completed in the first summer or fall semester with a minimum grade of B.
- Personal interviews are required
International1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State397 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 397 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.