The Master of Public Affairs at Indiana University South Bend promotes a course of study that exposes students to the study of public policy and affairs that integrates professional management skills with the analysis of contemporary political, economic, and social issues.
Understanding the political, economic, and social context in which public sector and nonprofit enterprises operate are emphasized in the program’s curriculum as well as a commitment to building management skills and applications to policy making. The MPA degree provides a foundation for equipping managers to excel in their jobs and to become leaders in their workplaces and communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Law
- Public Economics
- Civic Croups and Public Policy
- Resource Development for Nonprofit Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 516 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students are admitted to the MPA and its certificate programs by the MPA Graduate Admissions Committee. Applicants to the program come from a variety of educational backgrounds, including social sciences, education, social work, and humanities.
- Applicants for the program must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited educational institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
International713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State302 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 302 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.