For admission into this Mechanical Engineering degree program at the University of Memphis, applicants should allow a reasonable amount of time for necessary documents to be processed by the appropriate degree program and Graduate Admissions (approximately three to six weeks).
- International applicants should allow at least four months for the application process. Applicants are urged to apply early to ensure full consideration.
- All determinations concerning the classification of a student as in-state or out-of-state for fee purposes are made in the Graduate Admission office. If, for any reason, there is a question about a state residency classification, the student is responsible for requesting a review of his/her residency status BEFORE classes begin.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanical engineers contribute to society and economy in many areas—energy, manufacturing, transportation systems, defense, aerospace, robots and unmanned vehicles, air-conditioning and refrigeration, medical devices and many others.
- In other words, the majority of the products you use every single day are all made possible by mechanical engineers. Nearly 20 percent of the nearly 3 million engineers in the United States are mechanical engineers.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 301 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your CV or Resume, Statement or Letter of Purpose.
- Supply e-mail addresses and telephone numbers for three recommenders who will be automatically notified to send letters of recommendation after the recommendation request is saved in your application.
- Report your test scores (GRE or TOEFL).
- List all other colleges/universities attended with dates, degrees, majors, and GPAs (you will be asked to request official transcripts).
International896 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National704 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 704 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 512 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.