Continuation to a PhD
In order to be admitted to the PhD program, students must:
- Complete 18 credits and have no incomplete coursework
- Achieve a minimum grade point average of 3.7 in their coursework
- Take and pass an oral examination in two or more of the required five topic areas designated
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
To earn the MA in Philosophy, a student must complete a total of 30 credits with a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- MA, MS, and Graduate Certificate Applicants:
- Full Fellowship Deadline: January 7
- Second Deadline: May 5
- Final Deadline: August 1
- Non-degree and Readmit Deadline: August 1
- MA, MS, and Graduate Certificate Applicants Only:
Priority Deadline: November 1; rolling after that date
- Non-degree and Readmit Deadline: November 1
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics View 240 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Our programs welcome applicants from all walks of life, from recent college graduates to graduate students, working professionals to career changers. We engage in a holistic review of each application.
- Complete Application
- Submit Your Application Fee
- Submit Required Essays
- Submit Your Résumé or CV
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Our Mailing Address
- Submit an Academic Writing Sample
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2260 USD per credit during 24 months.
National33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2260 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.