Looking to add special education to your existing license? Through Ball State’s MA in special education, you can choose one of seven focus areas and make that your teaching focus.Focus Areas
For those offered completely online, you can follow one of two sample plans of study and earn your master's degree in five semesters.100 percent online
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Director of Special Education/Exceptional Needs
- Response to Interventions
- Severe Interventions
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Physical Disabilities
- Intro to Severe Interventions
- Educating High School Students with Severe Disabilities
- Educating of Exceptional Children
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavioral Consultation
- Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis
- Professional Issues in Applied Behavior Analysis
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 154 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by its regional accrediting association. Review transcript submitting guidelines before applying.
- to meet departmental admissions criteria
International20332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20332 USD per year and a duration of .
National7380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7380 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.