At the University of Denver we offer a master degree in Security Management. With curriculum based on recommendations from ASIS International, this program strengthens your skills to protect organizations, employees, customers, physical assets, and intellectual property—all while maintaining the continuity of operations.
Skills You'll Learn
- Lead the strategic, planning, and management efforts of private and public sector organizations
- Evaluate and analyze emerging security issues, regulations, and threats
- Analyze financial implications of security programs and options
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- We understand the demands of balancing work, friends and family, and school can be challenging.
- That's why at University College, you can complete your program entirely online.
- Our online learning platform makes it easy to work anywhere at any time.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security View 108 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Earned a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in previous undergraduate work or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
- An earned master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution supersedes the minimum standards for the baccalaureate.
- English Proficiency.
International23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National23360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35040 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.