This Educational Psychology program at The City University of New York provides a foundation of research, measurement, assessment, program evaluation and applied statistics for educational settings and related fields through two concentrations of study:
- General Educational Psychology; and
- Assessment, Research and Evaluation.
Students in this program may use the degree as a bridge to a doctoral program in Educational Psychology or a related discipline; or to prepare professional careers in program evaluation; institutional research; assessment-measurement and testing; and instruction an curriculum development in public and private institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Psychology Proseminar
- Statistics and Statistical Computing in Education
- Educational Research Methods
- Learning and Behavior Theories
- Metacognitive and Cognitive Processes in Education
- Multicultural Issues in Learning and Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research Statistics Educational Psychology View 324 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of at least 2.8.
- Students who do not meet the minimum GPA requirement may submit scores on the general aptitude test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) to serve as evidence of their ability to complete graduate-level work.
- On-site interview.
International25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 12 months.
National25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25650 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11090 USD per year during 12 months.
- Resident: $470 per credit
- Non-resident: $855 per credit
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.