The Master of Science in Environmental Science at The City University of New York is designed to provide broad interdisciplinary training in those areas of the biological, engineering, physical, chemical, and social sciences that are important in solving environmental problems.
Graduates are prepared for careers in both governmental agencies and private companies working on such problems as pollution control, environmental impact, and urban planning, and for careers in environmental education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Biosphere and Our Species
- Community Ecology
- Earth Science
- Applied Environmental Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 414 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Applicants must request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- If you are currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution, have one transcript sent now and another sent when you complete the courses that you are taking.
- Applicants who have been enrolled at CSI do not need to request a CSI transcript; the Office of Recruitment and Admissions will obtain a copy.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.