The Population and Conservation Biology program at Texas State University represents an interdisciplinary course of study that combines principles of population biology with strong training in measurement and analysis of biological systems augmented with the student’s choice of study in particular specialties. The Master of Science (M.S.) major in Population and Conservation Biology requires a minimum 30 semester hours and research leading to a thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evolutionary Ecology
- Conservation Biology
- Community and Ecosystem Ecology
- Behavioral Ecology
- Principles of Population Biology
- Population Genetics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation View 68 other Masters in Biodiversity & Conservation in United States
- completed online application
- $55 nonrefundable application fee
- $90 nonrefundable application fee for applications with international credentials
- baccalaureate degree in biology or related field from a regionally accredited university
- official transcripts from each institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
- official GRE (general test only) with competitive scores in the verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning sections
- statement of purpose
- three letters of recommendation addressing the substance and quality of the student’s preparation for graduate study
International15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7880 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.