The Marketing programme at the American University - Washington, DC provides an understanding of marketing tools and concepts that prepares graduates to stand out from their peers, make significant contributions from their first day on the job, and accelerate their advancement.
With countless branding and market research opportunities near our Washington, DC campus, you'll experience corporate marketing first-hand and make yourself marketable to employers. You'll complete a live client project, visit industry sites and study numerous marketing specializations — all under the guidance of seasoned and skilled faculty.
Get The Real-World Experience You Need
The Applied Client Project is the highlight of the program and guaranteed to give you real-world experience.
You'll work with RedPeg Marketing, a local events marketing firm, to lead a full-scale campaign, including market research, strategic planning, creative implementation, and the evaluation of campaign results.
The project includes regular meetings with RedPeg, and the MSMKTG program director, providing you with professional mentorship each step of the way. The Applied Client Project culminates with a final presentation at RedPeg's headquarters, offering you the chance to flex your presentation skills in front of real-world professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Advertising and Search Engine Marketing
- Managing Digital Brand Identities
- Entertainment Marketing
- Data-Driven Marketing and Customer Management
- Overview of Integrated Marketing Communications
- Brand Strategy
- Research for Marketing Decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 208 other Masters in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A current copy of your resume is required and must be uploaded in the supplemental items section of the online application.
- A statement of purpose is required for all graduate programs, including certificate programs, and can be completed on the application form.
- One letter of recommendation is required for the the MBA program and all MS programs.
- An interview is required for admission to the Full-time MBA and MS Marketing programs.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 USD is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.