Students in the MSAn program learn evidence-based data gathering, data modeling, and quantitative analysis, as well as how to implement these tools to provide businesses with competitive advantages. Students gain skills to work in business intelligence, financial analysis, marketing, and consulting.
You’ll partner with a local organization, working to solve an analytics problem integral to the company’s operation. The MSAn capstone bridges theory and practice, giving you the real-world skills you need to succeed.
Guest speakers are also a key part of the curriculum. Past speakers include industry leaders such as the CEO of Primehook Technology, the Principal Data Scientist for Zocdoc and the VP of Data Analytics for Unisys. The program’s speaking events offer invaluable networking opportunities, helping you further both your academic and professional career.
Extensive Career Opportunities
When you enroll in the MS Analytics program, you'll also join a wide-ranging professional network in the DC metro region and beyond.
The Office of Career Engagement offers additional career support, providing one-on-one guidance on job searching, crafting your resume, relationship building, and transitioning to new business careers. The Center is committed to helping both you — and your future employer — meet your goals.
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Management Information Systems
- Database and Big Data
- Analytics Foundation
- Business Insights through Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
More informationGo to the official programme website
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Forensic Accounting Data Science & Big Data View 195 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- A current copy of your resume is required and must be uploaded in the supplemental items section of the online application.
- A statement of purpose is required for all graduate programs, including certificate programs, and can be completed on the application form.
- One letter of recommendation is required for the the MBA program and all MS programs.
- An interview is required for admission to the Full-time MBA and MS Marketing programs.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 USD is required.
International1759 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1759 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1759 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1759 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Check the official programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.