Whether you're advancing your career, transitioning to a new one or just starting out, the Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) program from American University Washington DC will put you on track to compete in a flourishing field – one that's projected to increase by 22 percent in the next decade.
The MSA curriculum focuses on various accounting topics – including auditing, forensic investigation, business ethics, information systems, and more – to develop the leadership qualities and data-utilization skills you'll need to excel in the industry.
Alumni of the MSA program work for a variety of companies in a wide range of positions, including, but not limited to:
- Deloitte/Deloitte & Touche
- RSM US LLP
- Fannie Mae
- FTI Consulting
- International Monetary Fund
- Navigant Consulting
- SC&H Group
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Forensic investigation
- Business ethics
- Information systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
30 to 37.5
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Forensic Accounting View 406 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A current copy of your resume is required and must be uploaded in the supplemental items section of the online application.
- A statement of purpose is required for all graduate programs, including certificate programs, and can be completed on the application form.
- One letter of recommendation is required for the the MBA program and all MS programs.
- An interview is required for admission to the Full-time MBA and MS Marketing programs.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 USD is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
There are also several MS Accounting scholarships that can offer financial assistance to students. http://kogod.biz/2P7n7IT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.