The Contract Management program at the Naval Postgraduate School is a distance learning program open to qualified uniformed officers, DoD civilians, Government employees, and a limited number of DoD contractors. The MSCM degree also provides DAU CON Level I, Level II and III equivalency. DAU changes made after the establishment of the MSCM program for an academic cohort will be reviewed and accommodated if and where feasible.
MSCM program goals are to provide:
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to lead and manage more effectively
- A curriculum focused on problem-solving and decision-making within the acquisition and contracting environment using case studies, team exercises, hands-on applications, active participation and other similar activities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Acquisition and Contract Management
- Contract Cost and Price Analysis
- Organizational Analysis
- Economics for Managers
- Joint Applied Project
- Acquisition and Contracting Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) View 26 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the NPS admission request via the online NPS Application Management System.Select program 835
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended to be sent to the following address:
International1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National1800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.