Licensure and certification requirements vary from state to state, and we have not determined if this Intervention Specialist program from Wright State University, meets educational requirements outside of Ohio.
Teaching is unique in that it provides you an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students, carry out your passion for your content area, and advocate for issues related to education.
There are also plenty of opportunities to move up and through the education field, including becoming a lead teacher, administrator, school counselor, or further your specialties through endorsements and certificates.
You may take an opportunity to move your career to advocacy, government agencies, or higher education.
- Mathematics Instruction for Intervention Specialists
- Foundations of Special Education
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Special Education Research & Analysis
- Instructional and Behavioral Management Skills for Intervention Specialists
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Linguistics View 595 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- You must apply online for all graduate school programs, including non-degree programs. Paper applications are not accepted. The application should be filled out carefully and completely. Select Not Applicable (N/A) when appropriate. If the application form is submitted with essential information missing, processing may be delayed until such information is received.
- A non-refundable $40 fee is required for each degree or licensure application. A nonrefundable $10 fee is required for each non-degree seeking application or certificate program application.
- Submit one official transcript sent from each institution attended (except Wright State). If you have transfer or College Credit Plus credit, you are required to submit an official transcript from each college where you had originally completed course work.
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7149 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.