The Public Administration program from University of Dayton , offered since 1967, prepares responsible public-servant leaders who advance the common good by working to improve the quality of public service locally, nationally, and globally. We serve students currently employed or seeking employment in the public and nonprofit sectors. Prospective MPA students should choose our program because of its Affordability, Adaptability, and Connectivity.
The MPA is:
- Affordable – cost-competitive with other MPA programs in Ohio and the region
- Adaptable – meets the needs of in-service/pre-service students and public/nonprofit-oriented students; and is customizable through the choices of electives, internships, public service projects, independent studies, and capstone projects
- Connected – small class and cohort sizes, allowing close relationships with peers, faculty mentors, community partners, and well-placed alums in local, state, federal, and nonprofit organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Administration
- Quantitative Methods in Public Administration
- Applied Research Techniques
- Organizational Theory
- Public Budgeting
- Public Sector Human Resource Management
- Public Administration Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 663 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Application - Submit either the graduate application or doctoral application, based on the degree program you plan to pursue.
- Letters of recommendation - A recommendation form can be sent directly to the individual(s) who are writing your letters.
- A personal statement / writing sample - This is submitted on the online application.
- Transcripts from previously attended institutions - An official academic record issued directly by each attended institution must be received. The record must include dates of attendance, all subjects studied, and grades earned or marks achieved on examinations.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- F-1 and J-1 students - You must provide a letter of financial support and a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the first year of study.
- A graduate entrance examination - Certain programs may require a graduate entrance exam, such as the GRE or GMAT.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1030 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1030 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.