With an MS Statistics program at The City University of New York, you will gain the knowledge essential for success as a statistics professional and develop the necessary skills to help meet modern business demands for statistical models, business analytics, and data mining.
- Average completion is 3-4 semesters
- Flexible scheduling allows you to switch between part-time and full-time course loads
- Qualifies for Department of Homeland Security OPT Extension for STEM International Students
Companies that employ Zicklin graduates
AIG, Amazon, Bank of America, Citi, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, NASDAQ, NewYork-Presbyterian, Sony Music Entertainment, TD Securities, The Walt Disney Company
Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Quantitative Management Associate, MIS Analyst, Risk Management Analyst, Strategic Planning Analyst, Data Scientist, Market Risk Analyst, Lead Data Analyst, Statistician, Statistical Programmer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communication
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Applied Probability
- Foundations of Statistical Inference3 credits
- Software Tools for Data Analysis
- Applied Natural Language Processing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Actuarial Science View 390 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in any major to be considered for admission.
- Applicants are required to submit an international credential evaluation from a NACES-approved agency.
- Online Application
- GMAT or GRE score
- Two essays
- Two letters of Recommendation
- $75 non-refundable application fee
International17670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 18 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.