Mechanical engineers pursue careers in the automotive, aerospace, chemical, computer, communication, defense, energy, railroad and robotics industries, just to name a few. Mechanical engineers are also found in almost all manufacturing industries. Increasingly, mechanical engineers are needed in the environmental and bio-medical fields, and many of our graduates have pursued education in medicine and law. Without a doubt, virtually every product or service in modern life has probably been touched in some way by a mechanical engineer.The engineering graphics program is also part of the mechanical engineering department. Engineers use technical drawing to communicate and document their ideas. Students in all the engineering disciplines who want to communicate in the graphical language are encouraged to study engineering graphics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering Analysis I
- Transport Phenomena
- Intermediate Gas Dynamics
- Foundations of Thermal Power Generation
- Intermediate Heat Transfer
- Foundations of Energy Conservation and Management
- Principles of Combustion I
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Total Productive Maintenance
- Statistical Quality Control
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 308 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International14615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.