Why earn your Online MBA with a Concentration in Health Care program from Ohio University
- Merge business and medical ethics to solve complex problems in health care.
- Learn from an award-winning faculty who are active scholars in the industry.
- Study on your schedule through our flexible online platform.
- Build upon your core health care skills with an AACSB-accredited school.
- The Online MBA is a 35-credit program, composed of eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course. You can complete your coursework over a period of two years. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Program (LDP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Law
- Health Care Finance
- OHIO’s Online MBA with a concentration in Health Care program prepares students to understand professional relationships in the health care system and how business concepts are reflected in health administration today. Students benefit from coursework rooted in health care law, finance, and health care organization.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Health Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 323 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Official transcripts » Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT/GRE required
International18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36645 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36645 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State17990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35980 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.