Why earn your MBA with a concentration in Executive Management?
- In the Online MBA with a Concentration in Executive Management from Ohio University you can create a solid framework for agile critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, navigating through challenges, and fueling business growth.
- Learn from an award-winning faculty who are active scholars in the industry.
- Study on your schedule through our flexible online platform.
- Build upon your core business skills at an AACSB-accredited school.
- Coursework in OHIO’s MBA with a concentration in Executive Management program allows students to focus on data analysis, predictive modeling, and business ethics to understand what it takes to manage a business and ensure success. Students enrolled in the Executive Management MBA program will strengthen their leadership and organizational skills to best understand how to manage a team in today’s business environment.
- OHIO’s Online MBA with a concentration in Executive Management is a 35-credit program ― eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course ― and you can finish in as few as two years. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Program (LDP).
Leadership Development Program (LDP)
- One of the resources offered to you as an online student is the Leadership Development Program (LDP). This is meant to bridge the gap between classroom learning and real-world application. The LDP is a two-day event held multiple times a year to ensure that all online students can attend. We consistently hear from our students that this event is one of their favorite aspects of our online programs.
- The LDP takes place at our Athens, Ohio, campus, where you will hear from guest speakers on how to effectively lead in teams and businesses. You will also have the opportunity to listen to and network with guest speakers about global issues and current events that impact today’s modern business environment.
- Analytics for Executives
- Ethics in Leadership
- Leadership and Change Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 28 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Official transcripts » Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT/GRE required
International18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36645 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36645 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State17990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35980 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.