In the Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration degree program at The University of Alabama you will learn from faculty credentialed in higher education and cover topics in all aspects of the field. Through a curriculum covering a variety of pertinent topics in the field, you will gain a broad-based understanding that expands your skill set and increases your understanding of higher education institutions.
Career opportunities in higher education span across a number of different areas such as advancement, business and financial services, advising, facilities management, alumni relations, distance education, financial aid, admissions, enrollment management, and international programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Perspectives on Higher Education
- Student Development Theory I
- The Student in Higher Education
- Organization and Administration of Higher Education
- Finance and Business Affairs in Higher Education
- Seminar in Higher Education: Multicultural & Diversity Issues in Higher Education
- Seminar in Higher Education: Higher Education & Student Affairs Assessment
- Seminar in Higher Education: Technology in Higher Education
- Seminar in Higher Education: Grantwriting in Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
- An online application form
- Application fee payment
- Statement of purpose
- Unofficial admission scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT or MCAT; if required by the department)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Language scores (non-native English speakers)
International420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.