The objective of the masters and doctoral programs is to graduate students who are in demand by employers and graduate programs and who lead fulfilling professional careers through their abilities to:
- Synthesize technical knowledge of engineering analysis and design to identify, formulate and solve problems of professional interest and importance
- Demonstrate the professional practice skills needed to be successful in their professional practice
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Applications in Civil Engineering
- Construction Accounting and Finance
- Construction Scheduling
- Physical and Chemical Processes
- Advanced Structural Mechanics
- Structural Dynamics
- Pavement Design and Rehabilitation
- Sustainable Transportation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 364 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International14615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.