- The purpose of Engineering Technology is to prepare students for a broad range of technical and industrial management positions. This is accomplished through nationally accredited programs, a project-based learning environment, and extensive collaboration with industry. The department faculty members have appropriate academic credentials in addition to significant industrial experience. Numerous opportunities are available for students to participate in nationally competitive projects related to topics such as space robotics and solar-powered vehicles.
- Several programs require heavy interaction with the industrial sector, which allows students to work on projects with potential employers. Experiential learning opportunities exist through cooperative and internship classes. Highly motivated students may wish to obtain important industry-recognized certifications that exceed accreditation requirements. Students may study an array of the latest breakthroughs in topic areas such as constructions, rapid prototyping of electrical and mechanical systems, safety, engineering systems, and environmental science. The combination of these programs and activities offers preparation for graduates entering the fast-paced technology sector.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Safety Planning
- PMI Project Management
- Productivity Strategies/Lean Systems
- Methods of Research
- Current and Future Trends in Engineering and Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health General Engineering & Technology View 677 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor's degree with an undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college or university, and
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), generally at least 146 verbal. 144 quantitative, and 4.0 on analytical writing.
- Applicants with a 2.75 undergraduate GPA and five or more years of professional work experience may submit a portfolio detailing their professional experience in lieu of the GRE.
- If the portfolio is approved by the MPS Program, you will not be required to take the GRE.
- Applicants who do not meet the criteria for unconditional admission may apply as a non-degree seeking student and take up to 6 hours before officially applying to the program.
International1382 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1382 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National548 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 548 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.