Students from outside the region will meet their practicum supervision requirements utilizing resources near their home and support from the Zarrow School of Social Work staff through online technologies.
The Online Master of Social Work from the from University of Oklahoma is a highly desirable degree that offers many advantages to graduates. Accreditation by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) is extremely valuable to job seekers in the field. In addition, completion of the degree allows graduates to apply for licensure in many states (requirements vary by state), and the credits earned in the degree count towards continuing education requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Work Research Methods
- Policy Practice in S WK: Analysis & Advocacy
- Human Diversity & Societal Oppression
- Theory, Practice, & Evaluation with Individuals
- Theory, Practice, & Evaluation with Families & Groups
- Professional Social Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 341 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- You want to make a difference in the lives of Oklahomans.
- You can join with other Sooners to be a part of the rich history of OU, partaking in all OU has to offer.
- We offer scholarships, stipends, and more to help you fund your education.
- Our students have international opportunities and impact.
International39932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19966 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident - 18 credits hours: $6,946
- Non-Resident - 18 credits hours: $16,831
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.