The educational objectives of this Marine Science degree program at University of North Carolina Wilmington are:
- to provide a broad interdisciplinary understanding of marine science to students having strong undergraduate training in mathematics and the sciences
- to develop skills that will enable these students to utilize this knowledge to solve complex marine environmental problems.
- Physical Oceanography
- Marine Geology
- Biological Oceanography
- Chemical Oceanography
- Methods in Scientific Research
- Graduate Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarine Studies Environmental Sciences View 145 other Masters in Marine Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An official application for graduate admission
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate)
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (verbal, quantitative, analytical)
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant fields
- Statement of research interests, including names of potential faculty advisors.
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.