The Master of Divinity - Master of Arts in Education joint degree at Wake Forest University will also provide students pathways for developing skills and acquiring competencies necessary for achieving excellence in careers where religious leadership and education intersect.
The Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) seeks to educate future teachers broadly to meet the challenges of the 21st century classrooms by providing rich foundations in content and pedagogy and to prepare teachers for caring and effective service in diverse pK12 learning environments. This mission is resonant with the School of Divinity’s emphases on preparing religious leaders who are able to respond to 21st century challenges and who will enrich the communities in which they work by being “agents of justice, reconciliation, and compassion.”
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Old Testament Interpretation
- The New Testament
- World Religions requirement
- Art of Ministry
- Ministry of Pastoral Care
- Educational Policy and Practice
- Methodology and Research
- Service Learning
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Religious Studies & Theology Teaching View 3585 other Masters in Education in United States
- Each application, whether from a domestic or international applicant, is evaluated and considered on its own merits and academic qualifications. Consideration is also given to previous research experience, publications, and work performance.
- International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examinations
- Applicants whose native language is not English, but English was the primary medium of instruction at the public, undergraduate, or graduate school level, should include an official statement from their degree granting institution confirming that English was the medium of instruction. Once this statement has been received, the Graduate School will confirm by email or written document that the English requirement has been met.
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 36 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.