The Criminal Justice program from Grand Valley State University is designed to prepare those students who are planning to pursue doctoral degrees.
Why Study Criminal Justice At Grand Valley?
- Faculty have practical experience, diverse specialties, strong academic credentials, and a vast knowledge of the criminal justice system.
- Students receive a challenging, enriching, and applied academic experience.
- Class sizes are small, students in the program come from various backgrounds, and there are numerous opportunities for students to work one-on-one with professors through graduate assistantships.
Graduates find employment in a variety of professions, including:
- Law enforcement
- Court administration
- Correctional administration
- Juvenile justice
- Probation and parole
- Private security
- Social services
- Public administration
More informationVisit official programme website
- Qualitative Methodology
- Criminal Justice Leadership
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Criminal Justice Policy and Program Evaluation
- Research Methodology and Data Analysis
- Policing and Society
- Corrections and Punishment
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 165 other Masters in Criminology in United States
- Earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States, or the equivalent of this degree from another country
- Demonstrated ability to pursue graduate work successfully. Graduate programs generally require an undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0
International671 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 671 USD per credit and a duration of .
National671 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 671 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.