The Business Administration students from Grand Valley State University bring diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, making the classroom a dynamic environment for the exchange of perspectives and ideas.
The Seidman College of Business faculty has identified the following learning goals for M.B.A. students. Objectives related to each goal are assessed regularly to ensure that they are being achieved.
- Effective business communications
- Business acumen and strategic decision making
- Global and intercultural competence
- Value-driven leadership
- Applied Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Legal Environment for Business
- Leading People and Teams
- Strategic Mindset and Customer Centricity
- Accounting for Managers
- Applied Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Marketing for Professionals
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- complete the M.B.A. application (including essay/personal statement);
- submit official transcripts;
- submit a recent resume;
- provide two graduate references; and
- provide official GMAT scores (if applicable).
- International students may be required to submit additional documents as part of their admission materials.
- Individuals who submit all required documents may be selected for an interview as part of the admission process.
International13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 USD per year during 22 months.
National 755 $ / credit
Living costs for Grand Rapids
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.