The Anatomical Sciences Core Curriculum (ASCC) courses emphasize the traditional aspects of anatomical structure, function, and nomenclature with critical aspects of cell and developmental biology, biochemistry, and physiology of cells, tissues, and organs integrated into their content. The elective courses allow curriculum flexibility for students to emphasize their diverse individual interests. The Master of Science in Applied Anatomy serves as an excellent preparation for subsequent studies in schools of medicine,dentistry, and nursing. The knowledge of the human body and its physiological processes gained in this program forms a significant foundation for physician assistants, physical therapists, dental technicians, and K-12 life sciences teachers.
Students in the Applied Anatomy program of Case Western Reserve University will earn the Master of Science in Applied Anatomy and will use their rigorous training in the anatomical sciences to establish an academic basis for their application to professional schools. Case Western Reserve University medical students earning the joint MD/MS degree program seek advanced training in the anatomical sciences. The joint MD/MS program is undertaken and completed concurrently with the medical curriculum, particularly if the student enters the graduate program during the first year of medical school.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Histology and Ultrastructure
- Gross Anatomy
- Neurological Anatomy
- Imaging Anatomy
- Applied Neuroanatomy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 483 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution and is based on undergraduate and/or graduate GPAs, results of admission examinations (GRE, MCAT, DAT)
- Letters of recommendation
- An Educational Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report is required for foreign transcripts plus documentation
- (TOEFL) of English language skills for foreign applicants.
- Each student in the Applied Anatomy program has a faculty advisor from the Department of Anatomy Graduate Executive Committee which coordinates the program and reviews the graduate Program of Study for individual students.
International65476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32738 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National65476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32738 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.